Health & Safety Adviser is the only publication to provide step-by-step, in-depth actionable guidance to help health & safety managers meet their legal duties and the expectations of the Health & Safety Executive (HSE). Most other publications provide ‘information’ or ‘news’ but without the depth and the tools to help readers do their jobs each day.
That’s why Health & Safety Adviser packs immediately implementable tips, checklists and instructions – based on tried and tested processes and the latest legal advice – into every issue’s eight pages.
Up to date with HSW, LOLER, RIDDOR and COSHH? DSEAR and PPE?
Health & Safety Adviser regularly dives deep into the latest developments in health & safety law, coming from the government, the Health and Safety Executive, the courts and elsewhere – including accident investigation, inspections, legislation and regulation.
Inside Health & Safety Adviser
Each indispensable edition of Health & Safety Adviser focuses on helping you to fulfil your legal health & safety obligations in the most practical, realistic and cost-effective way. Regulatory compliance topics covered in 2018 include:
- Stay Legal on Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Grenfell Tower: Focus on Hackitt Findings
- Check for these 10 Vital Documents
- New ISO Safety Standard: What You Need to Know
- Know Your Responsibilities for Temporary Workers
- How to Meet Your Legal Duties on Escape Routes and Exits
- Live Equipment: How to Work on it Safely
- Emergency Lighting: Find Out Where You Need it
- Managing Apprentice Health and Safety Effectively
- Find Out if Your Workplace Meets the Required Standards
1. One-on-One Expert Advice with our Editorial Helpdesk
one-on-one, expert advice. Health & Safety Adviser gives you just that, with our Editorial Helpdesk service.
This gives you direct access to Health & Safety editors-in-chief Paul Smith MA CFIOSH and Carolyn Dukes CMIOSH.
Got a question? Paul or Carolyn will respond to Health & Safety Adviser subscribers’ messages within 48 hours.
Not only that, a selection of Paul and Carolyn’s answers to readers’ questions are featured in every issue – to help you clear up those health & safety grey areas.
2. Exclusive Members’ Resource Area packed with Free Tools and Resources
Health & Safety Adviser readers have exclusive access to our Members’ Area, which features ready-made downloadable checklists, policy templates and tools to save you time and ensure that you are legally compliant.
Get the best support for your business with Health & Safety Adviser. Start your free trial today