Health & Safety Adviser in numbers
Number of articles we have available to our members
People benefitting from the Health & Safety Adviser Membership
What businesses can save using our service
Who are we?
Health & Safety Adviser keeps you up to date with the latest regulation changes and best practice advice.
It also gives you practical solutions by providing you with ready-made forms, training slides and checklists.
Trusted by over 2,000 UK businesses, our goal is to help you achieve through information you can trust.
- Paul Smith is a widely experienced and pragmatic health and safety professional and presenter/trainer.
- A former HSE Inspector specialising in the construction industry, he is a Fellow of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and a Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner.
The Advisory Service
- Do you have an individual question? Something you haven’t seen covered yet, or just need a quick answer to a pressing issue?
- Subscribers can simply ask our expert editors, who will personally respond within 2 working days. A service like this often comes at an extra cost, elsewhere.
- In our members area, you’ll have access to our working aids, checklists and other templates – ready for immediate use, saving you time and effort.
- Simply save or print out the finished document and keep your attention on the tasks important to you.
- Health & Safety Adviser helps you deal with health and safety regulations in the most practical, realistic and cost-effective way.
- Every issue is packed with vital and actionable content to help make your job easier.