Health & Safety Adviser helps you deal with health and safety regulations in the most practical, realistic and cost-effective way. Every issue is packed with vital and actionable content to help make your job easier.
You'll learn how to write legal health and safety policies, protect your employees from fall risks, manage staff with work-related stress and recognise safety hazards - all without leaving your desk.
- You’ll always be 100% up to date with important changes and developments in health and safety legislation.
- Easy-to-use forms and checklists for effective management of health and safety at work.
- Health & Safety Adviser will remove all those legal ‘grey areas’ for you, so you can manage your employees effectively and be safe in the knowledge that you are acting within the law.
Health & Safety Adviser will bring you:
- Important changes and developments to health and safety legislation and guidance.
- Plenty of practical advice to help you do your job well and cut down on the stress.
- Real accident case studies - and what you can learn from them.
What our customers say
"I just wanted to let you know how helpful I find Health & Safety Adviser.
This year I changed from my longstanding health & safety update publication to Health & Safety Adviser, having run the two alongside each other for a trial period.
Working for a SME in the contract pharmaceutical business, on a restricted budget for information, training and reference materials, this publication and its affiliated website and H&S advisory service have proved far superior."
- Shelagh OSullivan, Health & Safety Coordinator, Pharmaserve Ltd
Proud to work with
You will receive a trial issue of Health & Safety Adviser plus 187 Work Safety Documents which you get to keep whatever you decide.
This offer which is made to you by Agora Business Publications entitles you to access the Health & Safety Adviser service for a period of thirty (30) days from the moment that you activate your trial period. After the trial period has concluded, if you wish to continue your subscription, you will be charged £19.95 per issue (19 issues in total) plus £1.66 postage and packaging.
After the trial period has concluded, if you do not cancel you will be charged £19.95 per issue + P&P. If you decide that you do not want to become a paying user upon the lapse of the free trial period you have to terminate your subscription by either calling 01756 693180 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
After the 30-day trial, the subscription can be cancelled at anytime and you will only pay for the Health & Safety Adviser issues that you have received.