Health & Safety Adviser helps you deal with health and safety regulations in the most practical, realistic and cost-effective way. Every issue is packed with vital and actionable content to help make your job easier.
You'll learn how to write legal health and safety policies, protect your employees from fall risks, manage staff with work-related stress and recognise safety hazards - all without leaving your desk.
- You’ll always be 100% up to date with important changes and developments in health and safety legislation.
- Easy-to-use forms and checklists for effective management of health and safety at work.
- Health & Safety Adviser will remove all those legal ‘grey areas’ for you, so you can manage your employees effectively and be safe in the knowledge that you are acting within the law.
Health & Safety Adviser will bring you:
- Important changes and developments to health and safety legislation and guidance.
- Plenty of practical advice to help you do your job well and cut down on the stress.
- Real accident case studies - and what you can learn from them.
What our customers say
"I just wanted to let you know how helpful I find Health & Safety Adviser.
This year I changed from my longstanding health & safety update publication to Health & Safety Adviser, having run the two alongside each other for a trial period.
Working for a SME in the contract pharmaceutical business, on a restricted budget for information, training and reference materials, this publication and its affiliated website and H&S advisory service have proved far superior."
- Shelagh OSullivan, Health & Safety Coordinator, Pharmaserve Ltd